Returns order history log.
API auth token obtained during the API authorization.
Sets response format. Available options:
List of arrays with the information about actions executed during the order processing history. Each sub-array contains values with the following keys:
- id int Entry ID from the shop_order_log table.
- order_id int Order ID.
- contact_id int Customer contact ID.
- action_id string Identifier of the executed order action.
- datetime datetime Date and time of the action execution.
- before_state_id string Identifier of the state in which the order was before the action execution.
- after_state_id string Identifier of the state in which the order was right after the action execution.
- action_name string Executed action’s name.
- log_record string Main description of the action execution entry in the order processing history.
- text string Additional description, in the HTML format, displayed for this action execution entry in the order processing history.
- contact_firstname string Customer’s first name.
- contact_middlename string Customer’s middle name.
- contact_lastname string Customer’s last name.
- contact_photo int Customer’s photo ID from the wa_contact table.
- contact_name string Full customer name.
- photo_url_40 string URL of the photo image file of the user who executed the action.
- params array Extra order action parameters.