Returns sales-related parameters for the entire period of the store operation. The 'reports' access right is required.
API auth token obtained during the API authorization.
Sets response format. Available options:
Sales-related information array containing values with the following keys:
- ampu float AMPU value.
- arpu float ARPU value.
- cac int CAC value.
- ltv int LTV value.
- roi int ROI value.
- avg_order_profit float Average order profit.
- avg_order_sales float Average order revenue.
- totals array Data for the entire period with the following keys:
- totals['cost'] float Expenses for marketing.
- totals['customer_count'] int Number of customers who placed orders.
- totals['order_count'] int Number of placed orders.
- totals['paid_customer_count'] int Number of customer who placed orders that have been paid.
- totals['profit'] float Total profit.
- totals['purchase'] float Total purchase cost of ordered products.
- totals['sales'] float Total revenue.
- totals['shipping'] float Total shipping cost in placed orders.
- totals['tax'] float Total amount of taxes applied to placed orders.
- totals['total_days'] float Number of days since the very first order was placed.